Restore GUI ...

FAQ, getting help, user experience about PrimoCache
FalkH
Level 3
Level 3

Restore GUI ...

Post by FalkH »

I use the option 'Restore GUI window to the last position at startup' , it restores the main window just fine.

The issue are the monitoring list boxes and the graph box. I adjusted both list boxes width and also the the column width, same for the graph.
So everything fits in the main window and the list boxes have no scrollbar. This works until I reload the primo app (e.g. windows restart, just restarting the app don't break it).
After restart all listboxes have scrollbars again until I readjust them.
It's a kind of annoying, since the content get covered by the scrollbars.

Please consider to make an autoadjust feature related to the showed content or simply remember the last size settings of all GUI elements.
Thanks in advance.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Restore GUI ...

Post by Support »

PrimoCache does remember the GUI layout. Do you use the latest v3.0.2?
FalkH
Level 3
Level 3

Post by FalkH »

I just noted, you are right. But it's the first time after weeks it works for me.
I can only imagine it remembered the layout since I closed the app after adjusting the layout. I did this when I started this thread.
Before I just adjusted the GUI, minimized it and restarted windows a while later.
Seems there is a bug that avoids the GUI layout saved when not closing the app after the change is done?
Hope I nailed it this time ;-) My problem is somehow solved now. I got a workarround. Just close/reopen the app after making layout changes.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

Yes, it stores the GUI layout when it exits. I checked the case that restarting Windows while the GUI is minimized. PrimoCache still can remember the layout in such case.