Hung after wake up from sleep (more attachments)

Found a bug? Report here
ckwong
Level 4
Level 4

Hung after wake up from sleep (more attachments)

Post by ckwong »

have experience hung after wake up from sleep. The log on screen was shown but within few second, the screen turned blank and stayed there for more than 5 minutes. I powered down the system. There was a dump created. I'll try to attach the screen shot of the set up and the dump.

System: Windows 7 ultimate
CPU: 950
Motherboard; ASUS Sabertooth X58
SSD: OCZ Vertex
All drivers and system updates are latest
Memory 12G

I cannot attach to this posting after over 12 hours of uploading. Memory dump is uploading to http://icko.ca/ftp/MEMORY.7z
The memory dump has to be broken into 5M each it is named MEMORY.7z.001 to MEMORY.7z.038.
Attachments
This picture shows the status before I put the computer to sleep. When waked up, the computer hang.
This picture shows the status before I put the computer to sleep. When waked up, the computer hang.
PrimoCache 2013-10-21 v4 after 2nd reboot.png (134.56 KiB) Viewed 4276 times
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hung after wake up from sleep (more attachments)

Post by Support »

Hi ckwong,

Thank you very much for the bug report! This is the first time we see such issue. We'll check it.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

I downloaded the dump file, but it seems broken. I cannot unzip it. Can you check it? Thanks.

PS1. Could you check the create time of the dump file to make sure that this dump file was created for this issue.
PS2. Do you mean a hiberation sleep here? Or just a normal sleep without entering hiberation?
ckwong
Level 4
Level 4

Post by ckwong »

The dump is created on Oct 20, 7:08 AM. So it is the right time. The sleep is a normal sleep which allows me wake up quickly. It is not the hibernate which requires to read the data from disk.

The dump has been uploaded to my web site.