But I only want one licence, for 1 PC.. Topic is solved

FAQ, getting help, user experience about Primo Ramdisk
Vector
Level 3
Level 3

But I only want one licence, for 1 PC..

Post by Vector »

Trial period has expired and I really like the program, I've tried other RAM Disk softwares in the past, but this one seems a lot easier in regards to setup, and one of the fastest I've seen in benchmarks.

Getting to the point, I was on my way to buy the Pro Edition, but the price has put me off somewhat. I don't own 2 computers, and non of my mates use RAM Disk software, so the 2 PCs Personal Licence will be a waste. Looking at the Business Licence, it's priced exactly the same, but limited to 1 computer, essentially what I want, but I don't own a business of any kind, so paying the extra amount for commercial uses seems like a waste also.

Is there any plan in the near future to add a "1 PC" Personal Licence? I'd really appreciate a simple yes or no if you already know, so I can check other vendors if need be.

Thanks for your time,
Vector
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: But I only want one licence, for 1 PC..

Post by Support »

Hi Vector,

Thank you for your attention to our product. But I am sorry that we don't have a kind of personal license for 1 PC.
Vector
Level 3
Level 3

Re: But I only want one licence, for 1 PC..

Post by Vector »

Okay, thank you for your reply.

I think I'll just have to save some pennies then, as I've checked around and I much prefer Primo than anything else.

Ciao for now.