about license Topic is solved

FAQ, getting help, user experience about PrimoCache
iskander
Level 2
Level 2

about license

Post by iskander »

What edition should I buy, I'm between the standard and the pro, from the info on the site the only difference is the maximun l2 cache size which I don't need, and the NUMA Aware function, is that important or should I just go with the standard?
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: about license

Post by Support »

If you have only one CPU installed, you can just go with the standard.

Regarding NUMA, please see
https://kb.romexsoftware.com/en-us/2-pr ... numa-aware

PS. I think you are talking about PrimoCache, not Primo Ramdisk, as you mentioned "L2 cache", so I move your topic from the Primo Ramdisk section to the PrimoCache section.
iskander
Level 2
Level 2

Post by iskander »

oh yes, about primocache, thanks
SnowReborn
Level 4
Level 4

Post by SnowReborn »

Support wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:20 am If you have only one CPU installed, you can just go with the standard.

Regarding NUMA, please see
https://kb.romexsoftware.com/en-us/2-pr ... numa-aware

PS. I think you are talking about PrimoCache, not Primo Ramdisk, as you mentioned "L2 cache", so I move your topic from the Primo Ramdisk section to the PrimoCache section.
Hello support, I also have question regarding license. I understand regular license can be upgrade to pro, but can regular / pro license be upgraded to server? or can server license only be bought separately? Thanks
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

SnowReborn wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:26 pm Hello support, I also have question regarding license. I understand regular license can be upgrade to pro, but can regular / pro license be upgraded to server? or can server license only be bought separately? Thanks
Yes, you can upgrade regular/pro licenses to server licenses by paying the price difference. For more information, please email [email protected]. Thanks.