If license is bound to a specifir computer?

FAQ, getting help, user experience about PrimoCache
Dichotomy
Level 4
Level 4

If license is bound to a specifir computer?

Post by Dichotomy »

Have just purchased a license. A really exiting, curious and very handy piece of software you have created, guys! It's a really long time since I was so curious about smth in my computer.

Could you please clarify if my license is bound to a specific computer or after I finally I defeat my laziness and move to new hardware it's still be working?
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: If license is bound to a specifir computer?

Post by Support »

Thank you for your support to us!
Regarding your questions, please see https://kb.romexsoftware.com/en-us/3-ge ... w-computer
Dichotomy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Dichotomy »

Support wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:16 am Thank you for your support to us!
Regarding your questions, please see https://kb.romexsoftware.com/en-us/3-ge ... w-computer
Still a bit unclear:
"A single license can only activate a specified number of computers... Each license can be updated up to 5 times (Personal License)... When you replace the computer's motherboard or the whole computer, you may email us for the license transfer request... we offer transferring licenses to new computers of yours, if you use online activation only. "

Does it mean I have to email each time out of 5? I intend to upgrade my machine from 9600KF to 13600KF in the closest future. Will I have to email you after MB is changes or if I use online activation it will re-activate up to 5 times?
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

Sorry for the late reply due to the Chinese New Year holiday this week.
Dichotomy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:54 pm Does it mean I have to email each time out of 5? I intend to upgrade my machine from 9600KF to 13600KF in the closest future. Will I have to email you after MB is changes or if I use online activation it will re-activate up to 5 times?
Currently you need to email us after the motherboard is changed.