PrimoCache seem to crash PC since updating to Windows 2004

Found a bug? Report here
VarunAgw
Level 2
Level 2

PrimoCache seem to crash PC since updating to Windows 2004

Post by VarunAgw »

I am 90% sure that PrimoCache is the culprit here. It stopped when I uninstalled PrimoCache and started happening again after I install it, and the issue is fixed again after I uninstalled it.

What happens is when I am trying to work on my PC, it will randomly freeze including mouse pointer, audio, everything, and the issue last until I restart my PC manually. And then it would happen again randomly after some time.

The issue started after upgrading to Windows 2004.

PrimoCache version: 3.2.0 & 4.0.0 (Both have the issue)
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: PrimoCache seem to crash PC since updating to Windows 2004

Post by Support »

Could you send a screenshot of your PrimoCache main dialog, together with the system information, to [email protected] for our reference?
Please highlight the target volume item in the PrimoCache main dialog to show the cache configuration and statistics before you capture the screenshot of the PrimoCache.
And follow steps below to export your System Information.
step 1: Click on the Windows Start menu, and click "Run",
step 2: Type msinfo32.exe in the inputbox and then click OK. You shall see the "System Information" dialog.
step 3: Click the menu item "File" -> Export, export the system information to a text file.
step 4: Send this text file to us.
Thank you very much!
VarunAgw
Level 2
Level 2

Post by VarunAgw »

I recently upgraded my RAM and re-installed PrimoCache. No issues since (3 days). I guess it was triggered by hitting 100% RAM earlier.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

:) Great!