PrimoCache 3.0.9 driver Topic is solved

FAQ, getting help, user experience about PrimoCache
Ared6
Level 1
Level 1

PrimoCache 3.0.9 driver

Post by Ared6 »

today I disabled the driver launch through the “autorun organizer” (autoload manager) programm and i got bsod loop with 0xc0000001 “INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE”. What should I do? I do not have a win10 installation disk and there is no recovery point, unfortunately. I think that i can try to restore the windows bootloader or remove the primocache driver via cmd. Help me please! And I'm sorry for my English, I am Russian and use a translator.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: PrimoCache 3.0.9 driver

Post by Support »

If you are able to run into PE, or mount the system drive in another computer, you may load the registry hive for offline registry editing. Below are steps for your reference.
1. Run regedit.exe.
2. Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
3. Select File -> Load Hive from the dropdown menu.
4. Select the wanted registry database file in your original Windows partition: [X:]/Windows/System32/config/SYSTEM, where [X:]/Windows is where your Windows is installed.
5. Enter a key name for the hive, like SYSTEM_HIVE
6. The key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM_HIVE will appear. Now go to the branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM_HIVE\ControlSetxxx\Control\Class\{71a27cdd-812a-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}. In the right panel, you will see an item named "LowerFilters", now remove "FancyCcV " from its data.
7. Unload the hive.
Now you shall able to boot the original system.