Payment Methods (Giftcards) Topic is solved

FAQ, getting help, user experience about PrimoCache
IronicKast
Level 1
Level 1

Payment Methods (Giftcards)

Post by IronicKast »

Hey Guys,
I really need to buy this product but since it only gives me one payment method which is PAYPAL. I just wondering If I can use Visa giftcard on paypal to buy Primocache? I do not have Credit Card, I only use GC on paypal to buy stuff online...

Thanks in advance for the reply... cheers
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Payment Methods (Giftcards)

Post by Support »

Sorry, I'm not sure if giftcards are supported in Paypal or not. This is set by Paypal which may have different policies on different countries. You may just click the buy link to see if it works. If it doesn't, we'll try to work out another way for you.
Thanks.
IronicKast
Level 1
Level 1

Post by IronicKast »

support wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:10 pm Sorry, I'm not sure if giftcards are supported in Paypal or not. This is set by Paypal which may have different policies on different countries. You may just click the buy link to see if it works. If it doesn't, we'll try to work out another way for you.
Thanks.
Hi thanks for the reply...
I try it with a giftcard on paypal and it does actually work. :D
So happy right now...cheers
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

I'm glad that it works :)
Strela10M
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Strela10M »

Okay, good to know! I do have a paypal account but no way to use it with my own bank card (it's in Russian rubles, and Paypal doesn't work with Russian cards) so the only way to use it is with Visa gift cards, so reading that is great news!