How to disable the license activation

FAQ, getting help, user experience about Primo Ramdisk
martindm03
Level 1
Level 1

How to disable the license activation

Post by martindm03 »

Good morning everyone, I have a quick question for you all. Late last year I bought primocache, one license, because after using the month trial I really loved how well it sped up my mechanical drive after caching a bunch of data. I have never had any issues, and the one I have now is quite minor. So for a "long story short", I recently upgraded to a much newer and faster system, and I'm in the process of getting it all set up with my drives etc. My old system is being sold this afternoon to an acquaintance of mine minus the SSD and HDD in there currently. The SSD has windows and primocache on it, and I will be putting the SSD and hard drive in my new system and formatting them for use as additional storage drives and probably a portion of the SSD as a level 2 cache since I will have that option with more than one SSD installed now. I need to deactivate primocache on this windows install in my old system BEFORE its wiped during format, so that I can activate my single license on the new PC after setup. How do I deactivate it on my old system? Is it something done on your guys' end, or does it have to be done on my end? I just need some clarification because I attempted to activate it on my new system and it kept telling me my single license has already been used. Any way you guys can send out something like a "deactivate all licenses" type of thing lol.
martindm03
Level 1
Level 1

Re: How to disable the license activation

Post by martindm03 »

I can also supply the username and activation code via direct message if necessary, or a screenshot of the email.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

Please mail to [email protected] for the license transfer.
martindm03
Level 1
Level 1

Post by martindm03 »

support wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm Please mail to [email protected] for the license transfer.
Understood, thank you I have done that. Also, I have heard you can get sent a key file after a certain waiting period that can be used to activate with. How do I go about getting that? I could store that on my NAS backup to easily transfer in the future. Can you point me to the place where I can get my license file?