Ramdisk cannot accessible

FAQ, getting help, user experience about VSuite Ramdisk
bluesheet
Level 1
Level 1

Ramdisk cannot accessible

Post by bluesheet »

Dear Romex software,
Vsuite Ramdisk is a good freeware for our home user, thanks.
I'm using Vsuite Ramdisk (free) for an year, there has a issue occured on this week and I can't fix, so pls give some suggestion on it.

On monday, I found that I cannot use all the portable sw that extracted on ramdisk, so I decided to recreate it, but after I created a new ramdisk, this ramdisk occured "Z:\ is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.". The drive can use after format, but as I know before it cannot format by ourself, it will format automatically by vsuite. After format it can use but not stable, it will reboot the machine sometime.

I uninstall it and re-install it many many times and the issue still exists, and I also try to uninstall it and using some registry cleaner to clear the registry table then install vsuite ramdisk again, same problem.

Can you help to give some suggestion what's going on and how can I fix this issue?

My machine specs:
Phenom II x2 545 (no OC)
6G DDR2 800 (2Gx2 + 1Gx2)
AMD 790x + sb750

Main point is same HW using vsuite for an year, no HW changes.
THanks.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Ramdisk cannot accessible

Post by Support »

Seems a little weird...

Could you check your TEMP/TMP envrionment variables to ensure that it is not pointed to the ramdisk. And then try to re-install VSuite Ramdisk again?

And you may also try the Primo Ramdisk to see if the issue also exists.

Thanks.