Information Please

FAQ, getting help, user experience about Primo Ramdisk
RRTRACKS
Level 4
Level 4

Information Please

Post by RRTRACKS »

1. When is the download going to be availiable for Fancy Ramdisk?

2. What new features does Fanchy Ramdisk have?

3. What is it going to cost? Will previous owners of Ramdisk get an upgrade price?

I am very happy to see you have unified your invisible memory management between your suite of programs. I have already ordered new memory for my computer. Thank you!

Rich
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Information Please

Post by Support »

Hi RRTRACKS,

:) Thank you for your kind attention to our products and the first topic in this forum section.
RRTRACKS wrote:1. When is the download going to be availiable for Fancy Ramdisk?
2. What new features does Fanchy Ramdisk have?
Please see viewtopic.php?f=28&p=2567#p2567
RRTRACKS wrote:3. What is it going to cost? Will previous owners of Ramdisk get an upgrade price?
As we said before, paid users of VSuite Ramdisk are entitled to free lifetime updates. So previous owners can upgrade to Fancy Ramdisk without any charges although Fancy Ramdisk is quite different to VSuite Ramdisk. We are now transferring the license databases between VSuite Ramdisk and Fancy Ramdisk, thus later users can use one activation code to activate both products.
RRTRACKS
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Information Please

Post by RRTRACKS »

Thank you for the quick reply. As I was also the first to post on the Fancy Cache forum, it would appear I do follow your products very closely. Your free upgrade policy for existing users is very generous and appreciated thanks again. :D

Rich